Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Barry's Place

Good morning my disciples. This is Barry. I have to tell you something. I had this idea this morning while lynig under my hot blanket and stretching my limbs. The idea was I have my energy from my house every morning and why shouldn't I tell you about my house. The house of gusto. First of all I have a queen sized bed with gigantic pillows on it, they are very handy in pillow fights and everything is covered in black colour. That's so sexy. When you woke up in my bed first thing you will see is the majestic view of the city through the wide windows instead of dead walls. I show my panaroma to the chicks, chicks love panaromas. There is a big lava lamp in the corner. It is so high, high as my ceiling, but not as high as me. I made my floor parquet, because finding strands on my clothes in the morning is the thing that I hate most.
Okay children, Barry needs to go now. I have to be bombastic for tonight. There is an opening in the city that I must not miss. You will later read about it.

Mini Story: The Worst Womanizer In The Globe

He approaches to the girl in the bar ans asks: "I think I know you from somewhere."

"Oh really? Where? You don't seem familiar."

"Umm.. I don't know. What is your name anyway?" he asks again.

Suddenly her friends come and take her away without noticing him and he keeps watching them leaving the place for a moment. The End

Man Sitting at Bar    Stock Photo - Royalty-Free, Artist: Masterfile, Code: 600-00909849
http://www.masterfile.com/stock-photography/image/600-00909849/Man-Sitting-at-Bar

No comments:

Post a Comment