Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Music Fest.


Is this the real life, Is this just fantasy? The place is crowded with cute girls and hot atmosphere. I am in a music festival. I will be camping here for days yeah. What a coincidence my tent is near to a tent of a group of girls. Lucky Barry, This is the first day of the festival, so tonight there won’t be a concert, but events will be held. I guess time for the greeting is come. I took out my six-pack beer set and went to their tent.

“Excuse me girls.” I yelled.

“Yes?” a wild red head showed up. She was gorgeous.

“I have these beers, but I don’t have the bottle opener. I wonder do you have it?” I asked.

“There should be one in the tent, but I don’t sure. I’ll check it.” She said and went in. I was alone in front of the tent. I was talking to myself. What the heck. Am I going to wait outside? Then another wild girl appeared and said “Please come in.” They were four girls staying together. One is the red head that I talked first. The second is the blondie who let me in and I did not notice the others. Their tent was tidy, but I realized that was a made by supersonic tidying, because of me. They were not looking for the opener. Five of us exchanged glances for a minute then I said

“So I was looking for a bottle opener, but I forget it at home I guess, so you girls have one?”

“Yes, yes were looking for it. Don’t we Stella?” asked the blonde to the red head. Hm Stella, what a lovely name. I told to myself.

They started to search and I was standing in the middle of the tent.

“Actually we are not that messy, but you know it is the first day so.” Said the blonde. She must be kidding.

“If you think this is messy, then you shouldn’t see my tent.” I said, but that was a lie. I am sure that my tent is the most tidy one in the festival. Tidiness is the first thing I care, after girls.

“Oh finally, here you go.” Said one of them. They found the opener.

“Oh my god, I am so dumb. These are all flip-open bottles.”  I said. Actually that was a trick for getting into them ‘wink’

“Ow hahaha” they all laughed.

“Hey you know what, I got six bottles, but I can’t drink them all alone why don’t we drink together?” ı said.



                                                                              To Be Continued...

1 comment:

  1. Hey efe interesting story :) I wonder if it's true or not you know you are a creative person:) I think you should gıve more details about the time and the atmosphere, but generally I love to read your blog post. They are really fun to read and I am looking forward to your next post. Please don't make me wait too much :P

    ReplyDelete