Friday, December 16, 2011

The Most Unlucky Man That Ever Lived

I am walking alone in the main street, crowded with people, hanging around, shopping, chatting. Same old every day society scenery. Except the rainy weather. Because of the umbrellas, I can't see people's faces, passing. I have to throw myself into a bar right now. Oh wait who is this chick, standing alone on the sideway with nice clothes on? Hm.. She is short,but has a pretty face, actually an attractive face.
She is not carrying an umbrella and it is obvious that she is troubled with the rain.
  I run to her with my umbrella, covering her head,

"It is a bad day for not carrying your umbrella." I said. She was surprised, because of me pop up from nowhere.

"Yeah you are right. Thank you so much. I was getting wetter and wetter for twenty minutes. You are so nice, true gentleman." she said. Her words made me so happy. I am sure our chat will end in a different place.

"We shouldn't stand here under the rain. Why we don't go for a coffe or something?" These lines were prepared in my brain, they were on the way to my tongue, but suddenly a car as hot as her parked in front of us, splashing the rain water to me.

"Forgive me babe. This rain killed the traffic. Let's go for the coffee." the driver said.

"It is okay sweetheart, this guy saved me from the rain." she said. Then she turned to me,

"You didn't say your name." she said with a cuter face.

I heard the question, but I was petrified. I couldn't even remeber my name. Only thing that is remaining there is my pale, stupid face.





ANOTHER MINI STORY

   I was hanging around with my friends when I first see her. She was attractive, but I didn't pay much attention to her. The thing was I was seeing her for couple of days in a week and I can't deny, it is easy to be interested in her when you are seeing someone that much and having eye contacts. Finally I asked my friend to collect intelligence about her, does she has a boyfriend? In the same time I was waiting for an oppurtunity to talk to her. That was a regular talk, but first step is the first step isn't it?
It was fun until my friend came to me saying "I have a bad news for you." In that second I got the news, but let her tell. She told me that, that girl was in a relationship for a long time, but it was complicated. They were breaking up and then kiss and make up again and again.
   After some argument with myself I decided to stay in the game.


No comments:

Post a Comment